Take notes on these three questions as we watch the videos posted below:
1. What is the research question the ethnographer is trying to answer?
2. How does the ethnographer go about fulfilling the task of answering the question?
3. How does the ethnographer present his or her claims about the community?
Once we’re done, I’d like you to consider the following:
1. Stylistically, which one is most appealing to you?
2. Which one appears to be most credible? Why?
3. What do you learn about crafting ethnographies from each one?